Heavy Rotation for iTunes is a lightweight OS X app that gives you a quick and easy way to access all the tracks you are playing the most in iTunes.
In just a mouse click, you can start playing a song of your current heavy rotation list. So you don‘t need to suspend your current work by switching to another window, just to start one of your favorite tracks.
Additionally, Heavy Rotation for iTunes automatically determines your favorite songs by analyzing which tracks you are currently playing the most in iTunes. There is no need for a awkward configuration before you can start using the App.
Heavy Rotation makes it easy and fun to end the year with all the tracks you played the most.
NOTE: To buy Heavy Rotation for iTunes via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Heavy Rotation for iTunes":
· quick and easy access to 30 tracks you are currently playing the most
· favorite songs are identified automatically (no configuration needed)
· Organize your favorite songs in different time periods (last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, year and season)
· create iTunes playlists from your Heavy Rotation list
· See what is currently playing in iTunes with just one click to the menu bar
· Control iTunes from within the App with just one click on the menu bar (previous track, next track, stop play and rate songs)
· show what song just started playing in iTunes using Growl notifications (if configured)
· optionally run the App without a dock icon (no space wasted on your dock)
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Retina display support
· Share with your friends which titles are currently on your Heavy rotation list
· Minor bug fixes