Hapix Player is an OS X app that allows you to listen to audio files, watch their wave profile and record and play your voice with its profile.
Hapix Player supports the mp3, aif, m4a, wav formats.
The aim of Hapix Player is to help you study foreign languages, improve your pronunciation, etc.
NOTE: To download Hapix Player via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Hapix Player":
· Repeat function.
· Changeable repeating area as you like.
· Changeable speed of playing audio from 50% to 200%.
· Changeable pitch of playing audio from 1 octave to +1 octave.
· You can record your voice with one button instantly.
· You can check your voice which is recorded.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update to support Mountain Lion.