A Ham radio software transceiver.
The system does not emit any RF so it is 100% safe to operate in any country. You can also use the built in 48m Broadcast band to create your own shortwave radio station.
No extra hardware needed, just your PC, a microphone, speakers and you are ready to call CQ on the virtual Ham Radio bands. Once you have installed this Ham Radio Software you will be able to communicate with thousands of Amateur Radio operators and radio enthusiasts from over 200 countries around the world.
HamSphere is able to provide support for both CW (Morse code) and Voice (Double Sideband). The software works in Windows, Linux and Mac or any other Java driven system. HamSphere can be used by licensed Amateur Radio operators and unlicensed radio enthusiasts.
- Modes: DSB (Double side band modulation) and CW (built in keyer)
- Filters: 700hz in CW, 2.4kHz and 3.8 kHz in DSB.
- AGC: Fast and slow
- 6, 10, 11, 15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 48, 80, 160m bands.
- Band span: Usable bandwidth for each band is 96 kHz.
- Power: Adjustable between 10 to 2.5 kW.
- Simulation on/off (Turn off shortwave reality mode and use as a 2m like transceiver)
- VFO and memory mode (9 memories)
- DX Cluster
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!