HOFA IQ-Eq 3.5.2
Mixing and mastering has never been easier with this audio plug-in
Dyn stands for an ingenious one-knob feature, that finally gives you a suitable tool in your hand, to reduce digital harshness and to solve previously insoluble eq problems.
Just try it. Mix and mastering has never been more intuitive, easier and faster.
With the IQ-EQ HOFA you can manage:
· balanced vocals without compromises
· powerful synths and guitars without mushy resonances
· powerful basses without rumble
· drastic self-corrections - but only when it is necessary
· subtle interventions in the mastering process
· all de-essing tasks
NOTE: IQ-EQ HOFA V3 can be installed via the HOFA-Plugins Manager that can be downloaded from this page.
- dynamic function for all bands (auto/OPTO or manually adjustable)
- "musically" sounding control processes thanks to the adaptive OPTO-mode
- four identically equipped bands from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- selectable shelving and Peak filter types
- hi-and low-cut with selectable 6/12/24 dB slope
- analyser with hold-function
- Solo-monitoring function of the IQ-Eq bands
- changeable plugin window size
- Mid/Side editing
- interactive tooltips & Manual onboard
- "Set as Default"-Preset
- 64-bit internal processing
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed: WaveLab VST3 chunk loading