HOFA CD-Burn & DDP is a utility that enables you to easily create an Audio-CD premaster as a burned CD or as DDP image.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP comes in two versions: the standalone version which allows graphical editing of your audio material and the plugin version that you can use to create a CD premaster directly in your preferred DAW.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Plugin) is a powerful and intuitive burning software available as a plugin for your favorite DAW.
Simply load the HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Plugin) into your master module and create the perfect (master-) CDs and DDP-Images directly from there.
NOTE: HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Plugin) can only be downloaded via the HOFA-Plugins Manager, which you can download by supplying a valid e-mail address on the developer's webpage.
Here are some key features of "HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Plugin)":
· burning software to create red book audio CDs and DDP images
· import of DDP-Images and CUE files
· automatic pause detection
· CD-Text, ISRC, EAN/UPC
· MD5 checksums for improved data security of DDP images
· simple handling, concise representation
· available as a plugin or a standalone version
· supports all common sample rates, bit depths and audio formats
· TPDF dither with noise shaping in standalone version
· cut, move, fade and crossfade audio files in standalone version
· support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64 Bit
· English & German version available
· Audio Unit, VST, VST3, or RTAS (32 or 64 Bit) host
· 14 days trial.
· Exporting DDP images is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Feature: Export tracks to audio files (Wav, Aiff, FLAC, Ogg-Vorbis, MP3 (if LAME is installed))
· New Feature: Export tracklist as textfile
· New Feature: Create zip files for DDP
· Improvement: Possibility to change order of columns in track list
· Improvement: Display project name and path in header line
· Bugfix: Glitch could occur in Beginning of samplerate converted files
· Bugfix: Support 1-button mouse on Mac