H3D Binaural Spatializer 2.1.2
Audio plug-in that allows you to 3D mix audio tracks from your digital audio software collection
Sounds then seem to come from every possible direction, using standard audio headphones.
Especially aimed at musicians or podcast producers, H3D inserts in major PC and Mac audio workstations (Cubase, Live, Pyramix, Nuendo, Reaper...) and displays all audio sources in a simple, visual 3D interface that is easy to manipulate.
- 3D object-audio mixing - use the 3D interface to place and easily animate sounds
- Longcat Audio H3D technology - when listening on headphones, H3D allows panning sound in 3D all around the listener's head.
- Unique HRTF processing - H3D uses Longcat own processed HRTF filters in order to achieve the best spatialization effects.
- H3D Presence - independently adjust H3D's immersion effect using the Presence parameter.
- H3D Reverb - new 3D reverberation parameters (H3D v1.1 or better)
- Automation - fully automate parameters and 3D animation of audio tracks.
- No tedious settings - Just insert H3D plugins and start moving sounds in 3D!
H3D Binaural Spatializer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version fixes a bug that could introduce clicks under some conditions (source position and speed).