Guitar Friend Jam is an useful tool for any guitar enthusiast, since it allows you to test your guitar skills on your computer.
All you have to do is connect your guitar, select the songs you want to play and you're good to go.
On top of that, you can easily download multiple practice songs and share your records, while competing with a large number of guitarists from all over the world.
In addition, the application makes it easier for your to track your score for each track, so you can improve it later, if you want to.
Guitar Friend Jam is a toll that will surely be used by a large number of guitar players from all over the world for improving their skills.
With an easy to use interface, scoring for each song and a large database, Guitar Friend Jam is the best tool for anyone that wants to test and improve their guitar skill.
- Adobe AIR
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
- 1 GB RAM
- 1024x768 or better screen resolution
- Roland GK-equipped guitar (such as GC-1 Stratocaster, or GK-3 Divided Pickup installed on your guitar) and guitar synthesizer unit (such as Roland GR-55 or VG-99)
- MIDI connection is required to use workout or ranking functions.
- Adjusted to modifications in Twitter.