G-Ear is a Mac OS X application that allows you to listen to the music on your Google Play music player outside the browser. You don't even have to install Flash Player.
G-Ear's user interface is clean and easy to use, which makes it even more accessible and fun.
The Google Music service is free of charge and allows its users to place their music collections in the cloud, listen to songs at any time and any place.
Note: If you've previously set up a GMail account in Mail, and you give G-Ear app your consent to use these credentials, it is most likely that no configuration is needed at all.
NOTE: To buy G-Ear via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "G-Ear":
· Filter your songs
· Shuffle, repeat
· Sandbox compliant for your security
· Full screen support
· Google Play account
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Full All Access search capability
· Create, play, and delete radios
· Smoother handling of Instant Mixes
· All Access songs do appear in playlists
· Can add songs from All Access to Library (right click or drag&drop)
· Ability to delete songs from Library
· Fixed minor bugs