Fury is an easy to use OS X app that gives you Pandora in your menu bar and Growl notifications.
Fury lets you load stations, skip and rate songs, and see what's currently playing, all from the menu bar. Fury also provides Growl notifications when songs change or you rate one up or down.
How to use:
· Launch Fury.
· Log into Pandora using Fury's mini-browser.
· Close mini-browser and operate Pandora from the menu bar.
Fury will automatically log you in the next you launch it. Your station list and sorting preferences are captured when you first launch Fury and updated when songs change.
Pandora is much more pleasant to use on the Mac when you're not tied to a web browser.
NOTE: To buy Fury via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Fury":
· Growl notifications (with or without Growl installed).
· Media keys on Apple keyboards.
· Global keyboard shortcuts.
· Apple remote.
· Supports both free and paid Pandora accounts.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added thumbs up/down indicators to Growl notification images.
· Fixed "Disable Notifications" preference bug. Notifications can now be disabled.