Elixir v3 is a cross-platform audio plugin that provides a realtime peak multichannel limiter that allows you to produce a pure, natural sound without modifying the audio material.
Elixir v3 provides real True Peak output level in accordance with the ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 norms.
Moreover, Elixir provides up to eight channels of simultaneous processing for surround or multichannel operations.
Elixir v3 is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
· VST (2.4) / AU / AAX Native/DSP
· 2 channels maximum processing (mono or stereo).
· 1 FS (32, 44.1, 48 Khz).
· No properties (parameters) published to the Host software. So your settings will not be saved in the host software project (composition).
· No Automations (so No Control surface supported).
· No Side-chain (for plugins that support side-chain).
· No presets Save/Recall, Import/Export (only factory preset can be loaded).
· After half an hour of audio processing or UI utilization all the user interface controls will be disabled.
· The sound will still be processed, allowing you to continue working normally on your project but you will not be able to modify the settings until you restart the plug-in.