Finetunes is an cool audio player for musicians who needs to rewind and fast forward a track frequently, it also has a capability to playback movies.
Supported file formats for playback:
Finetunes supports most of the common audio and movie file formats that QuickTime player can playback, such as AAC(m4a, m4p), WAV, MP3, AIFF, AIFC, etc.
NOTE: Finetunes can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
To access the previous Finetunes versions you can go to the Finetunes project page HERE. The project page povides access to Finetunes version 1.2.0 (suitable for Mac OS X 10.4 or later or later),
Here are some key features of "Finetunes":
· Change playback speed between 25% and 400% without changing its pitch.
· Assign speed values to 4 buttons for instant recall.
· Change pitch without changing its playback speed.
· Create unlimitted number of markers
· Loop playback between markers.
· Creat playlists.
· Creates folder references in the library.
· Adjustable scan speed (rewind/fast forward speed).
· Imports tracks from iTunes by drag & drop.
· Movie playback (Full screen playback supported).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bass, treble, balance and gain controls.
· Store control values for each track.
· Reset button.
· Direct access of iTunes Libraries.
· Bug fix: Track loop function did not behave properly in lower speed playback.