Finale is a powerful music notation application that will help you streamline your compositional workflow. Finale allows you to follow you inspiration without worrying too much about the technical details.
Finale provides support for creating music sheets in no time (incorporates both music transcription tools and elements of a word processor), gives the user the possibility to playback the results and comes with integrated sharing capabilities.
Here are some key features of "Finale":
· Provides multiple solutions for transcribing notes
· Allows you to add markings, lyrics, guitar tabs, chords and more
· Helps you create your own music education worksheets
· G4 or higher recommended
· DVD-ROM drive.
· 800x600 minimum monitor resolution.
· Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended).
· 750MB hard drive space required for software and user manual. An additional 2GB hard drive space is required for all VST/AU sounds included with Finale 2011.
· 30 days trial
· Does not save files
· Prints only the first page and it appears with a "demo" watermark
· Includes a sample mp3 file in place of Garritan Instrument Sounds
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Delete Element dialog box now always appears when deleting an expression from the Expression Selection dialog box that exists in the score.
· Custom smart-lines now copy and paste properly.
· The Delete Element dialog box now always appears when deleting a custom smart shape from the Smart Line Selection dialog box that exists in the score.