FabFilter Volcano 2.23
A quality digital audio filtering plug-in with unique analog character
Originally developed for FabFilter One, Volcano's filters were designed from the ground up to be the fattest and smoothest self-oscillating digital filters possible.
Each filter offers seven different filter characteristics that define the unique sound and overdrive of the filter. They range from smooth filters with moderate overdrive to raw, self-oscillating over-the-top madness!
In combination with the response and slope settings, FabFilter Volcano will offer up to 63 different filter types.
Tweak the filters with Volcano's interactive filter display that shows both filter curves and lets you drag them around. You can adjust the filters separately or both at the same time.
The panning setting on both filters enables you to adjust the filter balance on the left and right audio channels, which creates stereo effects without phase problems.
- Four state-of-the-art multi-mode filters, with panning, delay and more than 10 unique characteristics
- Ultra-flexible filter routing, including per-channel and mid/side modes
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
- Large interactive filter display
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Side chain input
- Highly improved MIDI Learn
- Almost 300 presets
- Unique per-component presets
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in RTAS, VST, VST 3 and AU formats for Mac OS X and Windows
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug that could cause typed parameter values to be rounded incorrectly, e.g. when double-clicking a knob to enter a frequency value.
- Fixed a bug in the AAX plug-ins: after deactivating a bypassed plug-in in Pro Tools, the state of the bypass parameter would not be restored correctly on reactivation.