FabFilter Timeless 2.23
Create echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, scratch effects and much more! Modulation is a breeze!
Create echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, scratch effects and much more! Modulation is a breeze, thanks to the unique drag-and-drop modulation matrix. And over 200 presets will get you started quickly.
Two separate L and R delay lines are available which can be panned individually. Each delay line can be synchronized to the host tempo with fully adjustable offset. A tap feature is provided, and the L/R delay times can be synchronized.
In Tape mode, the delay lines function as a classic tape delay. Changing the delay time will change the pitch of the signal accordingly, enabling you to create scratch-like effects because the delay line responds very smoothly to knob movements. In Stretch mode, the music slows down or speeds up while keeping the pitch the same.
- Two delay lines (5 ms to 5 sec) with host tempo sync and panning
- Feedback, cross-feedback and phase inversion
- Tape delay or time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time
- Mid/side processing
- Freeze buffer option
- Over 300 presets
- Tap feature
- Two state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Interactive filter display
- Revolutionary interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in AU, VST, VST 3, AAX and RTAS formats for Mac OS X and Windows
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug that could cause typed parameter values to be rounded incorrectly, e.g. when double-clicking a knob to enter a frequency value.
- Fixed a bug in the AAX plug-ins: after deactivating a bypassed plug-in in Pro Tools, the state of the bypass parameter would not be restored correctly on reactivation.