Electroacoustics Toolbox is an OS X multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data recorder that provides built-in tools able to analyze electrical, electroacoustic and acoustical signals and systems.
Electroacoustics Toolbox offers precise measurements of acoustic quantities, like equivalent and time-weighted sound levels, along with acoustic and electroacoustic systems, like loudspeakers and listening rooms.
Electroacoustics Toolbox's architecture is suited for any mac-compatible audio hardware and supports multiple channels of 8, 16, 24 or 32-bit data regardless of the sample rates.
NOTE: To buy Electroacoustics Toolbox via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Electroacoustics Toolbox":
· Supports real-time signal plotting
· Export high resolution still images and prints
· Full control over input and output devices
· Provides sensitivity calibration
· Support for numerous units, like Amps, pascals, volts and engineering units
· Export to ASCII and MAT files
· Support for multiple independent audio devices
· AppleScript support for measurement automation and remote control
· Mac OS X (Core Audio) compatible audio hardware.
· 30 days trial
· The saving and data export features are disabled in the trial version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Signal Generator tool in version 3.3 now offers frequency domain synthesis of swept sine signals. Frequency domain synthesis yields frequency sweeps that are ideal for device or app playback response testing with the FFT Analyzer tool.
· Streaming data to an audio file from the Dosimeter, SLM, and Signal Generator tools was broken in version 3.2. This has now been corrected.