ElectraX means not only having four powerful synthesizers in one interface. When you choose to download and use ElectraX it means you want to use a cutting-edge, high-end audio equipment.
Explore the vast musical universe of multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modeled filters, chaotic fractals, samples, psychoacoustic processing, flexible modulation and an immense sonic range.
Combine multiple polyphonic or monophonic synthesizers and 13 different synthesis methods to create incredible results.
All this comes with an easy-to-use interface, high-end sound quality and remarkable low CPU usage for an instrument as feature-rich as ElectraX.
The comfortable preset management provides instant access to a large library of sounds by professional designers.
Here are some key features of "ElectraX":
· Four synthesizers in one interface
· High-end sound quality
· Huge sonic range
· High flexibility
· 13 different, combinable synthesis methods
· Free support and updates
· Psychoacoustic processing
· Low CPU load, multicore processor support
· Easy to use
· 4x multitimbral, 4x stereo unison
· Over 1000 sounds in 575 presets by professional sound designers
· 32 exclusive analog modeled filter types
· 45 oscillator types
· 18 effect types; Master effect section with Equalizer
· More than 1000 waveforms
· 64x4 voices
· Midi learn
· Customizable user interface with 4 skins
· Flexible preset management
· Context sensitive help
· VST, AU hosts
· G4, G5 or Intel Mac with at least 800 Mhz; 512 MB RAM
· Supported samplerates: 44,1 kHz; 48 kHz; 88,2 kHz; 96 kHz; 192 kHz
· Multicore CPU support; SSE2 support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 'Load patch to synth' allows to stack up to 4 patches for fat multi-timbral sounds.
· 'Copy' button now includes the option to create 4x stereo unison patches.
· Filter section has been extended with multiple unique Fractal Filter types.
· Analog modeled 'Moog' filter (Analog controls self oscillation and non-linearity).
· Analog modeled State Variable Low-pass filter with Filter-FM (Analog controls FM amount).
· Nonlinear 12dB Low-pass 'LP Shaped' filter.
· The oscillators now support drag & drop for wav and resynthesis import.
· Samples longer than 10 seconds can be loaded now.
· Loop / Single is automatically set on sample import.
· Octave / Semi is automatically detected from sample name (e.g. Piano_A-3.wav).
· Last folder is now remembered on wav load and fxp load / save.
· Mod Matrix destination 'Start' sets OSC start phase or Sample start point.
· Mod Matrix destination 'Mix' cross blends between filter 1 and filter 2.
· Mod Matrix sources now include 'MIDI CC', 'Breath', 'Foot', 'Expression', 'Hold'.....