EdiPrompt is a powerful, cross-platform app that can read and use MIDI commands. The MIDIs can be sent from any DAW and EdiPrompt uses them to display a great number on-screen prompts.
In other words, EdiPrompt cues actors and artists with visual and audio cues. In addition, EdiPrompt can automate the ADR and foley recording process when using Pro Tools by locating to each cue and renaming the record track.
Furtheremore, EdiPrompt works togethet with to automatically generatecues when it plays, and/or records using its ‘Auto Cue’ feature.
Here are some key features of "EdiPrompt":
· Displays visual cues over a movie window
· Plays audio cue beeps
· Configures up to two independent ‘Paths’ of A/V cues
· Reads MIDI files generated by EdiCue or EdiPrompt
· Records several cues in the one take
· Displays a cue’s text, prompts, counters, streamers and flutters
· Pro Tools 7 or later
· Visual cues can only be overlayed on an Apple Desktop Display or video cards that provide the option to "Extend" the desktop - e.g. selected Blackmagic Decklink and Kona cards. EdiPrompt is not compatible with external firewire or Mojo style dev
· HUI compatible MIDI controller (i.e. A Command 8 midi controller cannot be connected simultaneously)
· 3 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix so EdiPrompt no longer hangs while dropping MIDI files onto main window
· New selection to move Text Overlay up when displaying multiple lines
· Option to insert a character as first counter on Counter tab
· Additional 4x "Aux" punch MIDI notes that can be setup with unique colours
· Updates to Pro Tools control code for Pro Tools v10.2+ compatibility