A tool that reads MIDI commands and uses these to display on-screen cues
In other words, EdiPrompt cues actors and artists with visual and audio cues. In addition, EdiPrompt can automate the ADR and foley recording process when using Pro Tools by locating to each cue and renaming the record track.
Furtheremore, EdiPrompt works togethet with to automatically generatecues when it plays, and/or records using its ‘Auto Cue’ feature.
- Displays visual cues over a movie window
- Plays audio cue beeps
- Configures up to two independent ‘Paths’ of A/V cues
- Reads MIDI files generated by EdiCue or EdiPrompt
- Records several cues in the one take
- Displays a cue’s text, prompts, counters, streamers and flutters
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changes required for OS X 10.9 ("Mavericks")
- New Progress Bar overlay shows duration of cue for Text Cues
- Movie Mask is now displayed at end of cue for Text Cues
- Now reads custom SYSEX commands for 1-4 second length Streamers