EarMan is a no-nonsense and affordable app that can help you improve your skills with a structured curriculum and fully customizable practice sessions.
Completing a training session in EarMan takes about 1-2 minutes, only a fraction of a typical tutored lesson.
All sessions are graded immediately and results are made available in the results section.
There are two basic training modes in EarMan, the Quick Session and the Curriculum. Quick Sessions offer a way for “spot learning”. Interval set, range and playback direction are configured on the fly.
These sessions are available at any time and can be used to practice just in between or to prepare for the next Curriculum session.
NOTE: To buy EarMan via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "EarMan":
· Structured Training Program with 105 Sessions
· Fully Configurable Quick Sessions
· High Quality Samples
· Music Notation
· Silent Mode (for Practicing Intervals Visually)
· Interval Songs as Mnemonic Aid
· Calm Interface
· Incorporation of Complementary Intervals
· Selectable Playback Range and Direction
· Automatic Grading of Sessions
· Subliminal Hint Technology
· Dropbox Sync Support
· Detailed Reports
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Several small fixes
· Added hi-res graphics for Retina