For all the track and songwriters with tight deadlines and a mobile work situation out there, Toontrack, in collaboration with DSP developers par excellance Overloud, has developed EZmix.
EZmix is a simple yet powerful audio mixing tool that provides access to a huge array of mix presets for the whole gamut of mixing needs. Whether you need to mix drums, vocals, guitars, bass or keyboards this is your tool.
Simply connect EZmix to a channel strip in your sequencer like you would any plug-in, pick a preset for the instrument or sound on that strip. Done.
For demo purposes or in full on production EZmix will cut your studio time, speed up and enhance your creative process from the initial hook to the final track.
EZmix is a Mac and PC compatible, AU, RTAS and VST plug-in delivered with a wide variety of mix presets, with a heavy accent on your drum mixing needs, designed by Toontrack Music Head Of Sound Design Mattias Eklund.
- AU, RTAS and VST host
- 512 MB RAM
- EZmix now reports the latency introduced by the selected preset to the host. This can be toggled OFF or ON (it is ON by default for new instances, and OFF for projects started with a prior version).
- new internal effects are introduced for use in future expansion packs: a new guitar amplifier model, a preamp and a tapped delay.
- possibility to select 'None' as Input Device in the standalone application.
- the fade-in occurring on changing from one preset to another is now shorter and better at eliminating click/pop sounds.
- selecting a preset with the Exciter effect sometimes could cause an audible click.
- the CPU usage for the Octaver should no longer be abnormally high when the input goes silent.
- loading a project with several EZmix instances using certain amplifier presets could cause some of them to only output silence.
- clip LEDs should no longer stay lit after changing presets when the previous one was too loud.
- in the standalone on Windows, the ASIO settings modified wit...