Dynamics III is an exciting new addition to the free collection of DigiRack plug-ins.
Dynamics III includes a Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, and De-Esser, each in an easy-to-use interface. Dynamics III offers simple ways to apply dynamics processing in mono, stereo, or in a full range of surround formats.
Eliminate unwanted background noise or produce creative new effects by fine-tuning the ratio, attack, hold, release, and range of the Expander/Gate.
Or home in on and reduce sibilants with the frequency and range controls of the floating threshold De-Esser. Look-ahead functionality and fully automatable controls deliver smooth, de-zippered output.
Dynamics III also offers exceptional performance, running efficiently on host and DSP systems, so you can use many instances of Dynamics III.
For direct, hands-on control of functions, Dynamics III integrates easily with a wide range of Digidesign and third-party control surfaces and consoles. Control Dynamics III parameters from your Digi 002 interface or Command|8 control surface.
Use Dynamics III on the road with direct control through the center section of the VENUE D-Show console. Or make Dynamics III an essential feature of your ICON integrated console environment by controlling these plug-ins directly from the dynamics panel in the center section of your D-Control or D-Command worksurface.
With a comprehensive set of features, an easy-to-use interface, and capabilities for hands-on operation, Dynamics III gives you all the tools you need for total control of dynamics.
Here are some key features of "Dynamics III":
· Three dynamics processing plug-ins: Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, and De-Esser
· Multi-channel support
· Optimized for maximum CPU and DSP effeciency
· Tight integration with control surfaces and VENUE live sound environment
· Support for Avid software
· High-resolution processing, up to 192 kHz
· External key and side-chain filter capabilities
· Automatable controls with smooth parameter changes
· RTAS, TDM, and AudioSuite formats
· Pro tools
· A qualified Avid Xpress®, Avid Xpress DV, or Avid DNA system
· A Digidesign-qualified VENUE live sound environment
· A Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools system and a third-party software application that supports the Digidesign TDM, RTAS, or AudioSuite plug-in standard