Drum Racks Diesel is a very easy to use application that allows you to quickly generate Ableton Live Drum Racks.
Here are some key features of "Drum Racks Diesel":
· Automatically create up to 25 new Drum Racks at a time.
· Saves Drum Racks to the default Ableton Live Library location.
· Analyzes your sample library for drum samples and categorizes the the sounds it finds.
· .WAV or .AIFF
· The Drum Rack’s key map is based off of GM2 Percussion Map.
· The key map is cross referenced with the library analysis to place a random sound on a key and keep that sound within the same category. The idea is that the C1 key will always have a kick sound while the D1 key will always have a snare sound.
· The analysis of your sample library is saved so that you only have to analyze your library once. If you want to use a new source of sounds just re-analyze your library or browse to the new source of samples.
· Adobe Air 2.6 or later.
· The Drum Racks created by this app are meant to be used in Ableton Live 8.2.1 or later.
· The Drum Racks are saved to the Ableton Live’s default library location which is: Library/Ableton/Library on OSX
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Increased the size of files allowed through the filter to 500000.
· Assigns file names with "bd" to "kick" category.
· Assigns file names with "sd" to "snare" category.
· Changed the primary coloring.
· Updated the icon images.
· Changed the name of the application to DrumRacks Diesel.
· Users can now change their output destination.