Doggiebox was born out of a belief that the Mac should remain the platform of choice for recording and post-production among computer-using musicians. Its user interface is designed for maximum ease-of-use while at the same time providing a vast range of control over all aspects of the song.
Doggiebox is a versatile drum machine that empowers you to create and manipulate percussion-based songs. With Doggiebox, you can create drum tracks in minutes, ranging from the realism of a human drummer on a full kit to imaginitively bizarre experimental pieces.
Doggiebox has been designed for home-recording musicians and hobbyists to complement a human drummer for a variety of situations. Whether you want to quickly produce a demo without taking the time to set up and record real drums, or just need a click track for recording guitar, Doggiebox is the friendly and versatile tool to fill that gap!
All sounds are fully customizable (you can record your own), and pieces of unlimited length can be edited in any number of time signatures and tempos.
When a song is ready, you can export it to one of a dozen file formats (including AIFF and WAV) for use in other audio programs, or play back in realtime to a MIDI device.
NOTE: To buy Doggiebox via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· Some features are disabled in this demo version.
· 15 seconds startup delay.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that could cause drum kits with linked sound files (e.g. the GarageBand kits) to not load properly.
· Fixed a bug that could cause extra silence in the output file when exporting a selection.
· Resolved some potential launch crashes and memory leaks.
· Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer is now required.