Disco XT is a powerful audio mixing application that will prove useful to DJs for live performances but also for creating mixes offline, thanks to its music playback and management capabilities.
Disco XT comes with automated and manual mixing modes, mixer, sampler, digital audio decks, extensive music library, playlist creation functions, effects, microphone input, recording mixes and more.
Here are some key features of "Disco XT":
· Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAVE, FLAC and OGG VORBIS formats. (Protected AAC files are not supported).
· Audio output of Disco XT can be saved in AIFF, WAVE or AAC format.
· Dual Audio Decks
· Supports USB Headphones for Headphone Listening
· Supports USB and Firewire Audio Interfaces for Headphone Listening
· Adjusting Starting Times
· Zoomable Waveform Displays
· Automatic Mixing
· Automatic Gain Control
· Auto Trim Silence from Starts and Ends
· Offset Play
· Panning Controls
· 1.5 GHz or faster processor
· 1 GB RAM
· USB or Firewire audio interface or soundcard with 2 stereo outputs.
· Display with a resolution of at least 1024 pixels width
· 10 GB free disk space (for temporary use)
· Playback is interrupted every 30 minutes.
· Recording time is limited to 30 minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· additional decks C,D,E with mixer controls and playlists.
· loops stay, loop cue, loop memory
· loop with one click (right-click loop in).
· loop time displays with scroll
· more options to modify active loop (shift, change length, go...)
· sync lengths of two loops on different players and sync tempo / rate to loop length. (Right-click 'M / Sync' or loop length digit display
· entire wave (second view) option (right-click player background).
· Additional tempo modes (right-click 'Tempo' to select) (experimental, some are effects type modifiers). apply bpm or tempo/rate to selected items on plist (right-click "tempo").
· separate rate/tempo/pitch control.
· alter tempo of deck by clicking and scrolling bpm value.
· alter tempo of deck by double clicking bpm.
· double click bpm tap counter bpm to type value
· bpm match/sync can be clicked twice (for example 60 bpm or 120 bpm).
· Right-click wave to step back 2 seconds.
· changed dry/wet behavior of delay/reverb effects.
· decreased default frequency of hi/treble k...