Digital Performer is a powerful and feature complete integrated digital audio and MIDI sequencing production system.
With Digital Performer, you will get a multi purpose tool for editing, mixing, arranging, processing and mastering multitrack audio projects for a wide variety of applications.
Furthermore, Digital Performer will help you simultaneously record and playback multiple tracks of digital audio and MIDI data in a totally integrated, creative environment.
The intuitive sequencer design together with nondestructive digital audio editing capabilities, will allow you to control the audio you create with incredible flexibility
Here are some key features of "Digital Performer":
· Music production studio
· Play, record, mix, process and edit MIDI, virtual and audio instruments
· Customize using the available themes
· Custom waveform colors and level meters
· Work with multiple sequences
· Supports an unlimited number of tracks
· Track groups and folders
· Resolution and precision
· Advanced playback and recording
· Loop recorder
· MIDI and audio editor
· Sequence editor
· Mix automation
· Channel strips
· Multiple mixdowns
· Control surface support
· Pitch automator
· 2 GB RAM
· 64-bit processor
· 1024 x 768 screen resolution
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Consolidated Window now supports the full-screen feature in Mac OS X 10.7+.
· The behavior for opening the Plug-in Chooser from a Mixing Board insert slot has changed slightly. If the insert slot already holds a plug-in, hold down the Command/Ctrl key while clicking the existing plug-in to open the Plug-in Chooser (instead of clicking the right side of the insert slot, as shown in Figure 67-7 on p. 769 of the DP8 User Guide).
· If you use three or more monitors connected to your Mac, and you are running Mac OS X 10.6.8, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to Mac OS X 10.7 for improved stability.
Improvements, optimizations, and refinements can also be found in the following areas:
· Hardware video output (both DV and MOTU video interfaces)
· Movie window performance
· Sysex messages in 64-bit operation
· Rewire support
· Operation with Kontakt 4/5
· Importing sound files and soundbites, including possibly corrupted sound files
· AAF export
· Consolidated window info panels and channe...