Crowd Chamber is an audio plug-in that layers multiple variations of a signal to create a crowd simulation. Up to nearly 2,000,000 layers can be produced!
From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and stadiums, on to impossible situations and effects.
When each voice is mixed, it is altered in varying time and spectral content, making unique versions of itself to create the illusion of different sources. And this effect can be fed back onto itself to create many thousands of voices in real-time.
Once the concept had been created it became clear that Crowd Chamber could create far more than simple crowd scenes. Because of the feedback, wave cancellations, and simply the thousands of layers make it the perfect tool for creating strange and twisted effects.
Crowd Chamber will also follow QuikQuak's other plug-ins with a visual, hands on approach. There is also a fast randomisation feature that provides rapid crowd creation.
Here are some key features of "Crowd Chamber":
· Simulates a crowd of up to 2,000,000 voices.
· The perfect new tool for sound design.
· Voices vary in spectral content and delay.
· LFO's for temporal changes in voices.
· Fast visual editing, with parameter randomisation functions.
· From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and stadiums, and on to impossible situations.
· Creates massive stereo sound washes, and extremely weird animal effects.
· Low Cost.
· AU or VST audio host.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatibility with latest Ableton Live and various control issues.
· Crash bug fix for Logic Pro, and other hosts.
· Instantiation clicks resolved.