Combo Model F description
A free virtual combo organ
Combo Model F is a free o charge virtual combo organ, modeled after a popular combo organ from the 1960s: the Farfisa Mini Compact.
Combo Model F is available as a VST 2.4 or an Audio Units (AU) instrument, which means it needs to run inside VST or AU hosting software.
Here are some key features of "Combo Model F":
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard
- Harmonic range 6 polyphonic octaves
- 4 footage tabs: 16′, 8′, 4′, 2⅔′
- 3 treble voice tabs: Dolce, Principale, Strings
- Multi-Tone Booster voice with All Booster tab
- Knee lever control
- Bass voice (grey keys)
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth
- Volume pedal
- Adjustable tuning per note
- Fully modelled (no samples inside)
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, noise, filters, key contacts and key click
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release
- Fully automatable
- Improved reverb sound.
- Improved guitar cabinet simulation resampling quality.
- Improved plug-in parameter labelling.
- Added tooltips in GUI.
- Increased precision of bass volume and reverb knobs.
- Highlight MIDI learnable controls.
- Automatically (dis)arm clear MIDI map button.
- Cancel MIDI learn on panic attack.
- Improved GUI automation behaviour.
- Improved Scala scale file import when base frequency is out of range.
- [Mac OS X] Slightly improved overall CPU use.