Combo Model F 1.2.3
A free virtual combo organ
Combo Model F is available as a VST 2.4 or an Audio Units (AU) instrument, which means it needs to run inside VST or AU hosting software.
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard
- Harmonic range 6 polyphonic octaves
- 4 footage tabs: 16′, 8′, 4′, 2⅔′
- 3 treble voice tabs: Dolce, Principale, Strings
- Multi-Tone Booster voice with All Booster tab
- Knee lever control
- Bass voice (grey keys)
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth
- Volume pedal
- Adjustable tuning per note
- Fully modelled (no samples inside)
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, noise, filters, key contacts and key click
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release
- Fully automatable
Combo Model F
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- On reset turn all notes off and silence reverb and cab.
- Fixed knee lever pitch wheel support.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed load/save MIDI map and tuning.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed font loading on Mac OS X 10.9.