CoGe is a handy, semi-modular VJ application that was created for real-time mixing and compositing.
All rendition is done using the GPU of your graphics card. The media playback, applying effects and mixing sources together are not built-in, so everything happens through modules, but a tons of modules are included with the application.
Here are some key features of "CoGe":
· plays .mov, .avi, .dv, .jpg, .qtz files - and many more
· 2 "clip synth" with 16 clip slots
· 3rd layer for masking or place a clip with a predefined lumakey on the top of the master out
· sync with midi clock
· save presets
· you can use your compositions to effecting or mixing
· sequencers for drumpattern like auto clip triggering
· adjust clips speed to bpm
· midi or/and osc controllable
· You cannot use the project/preset save/load related functions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Important fixes related to clip triggering via MIDI and movie rendering.