Clementine is a free, powerful, cross-platform and modern music player and library organizer.
Clementine is a port of Amarok 1.4, with some features rewritten to take advantage of Qt4.
Clementine is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Clementine":
· Search and play your local music library.
· Listen to internet radio from Last.fm, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo and Icecast.
· Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
· Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
· Visualisations from projectM.
· Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
· Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
· Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
· Download missing album cover art from Last.fm.
· Cross-platform - works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
· Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
· Remote control using a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
· Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
· Queue manager.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Podcast support with integration with gpodder.net.
· Add support for indexing and playing music from Google Drive.
· Add Soundcloud support.
· Add jazzradio.com support.
· Moodbar support.
· Show nearby concerts for an artist using the Songkick API.
· Support "My Music" in Grooveshark.
· Support logical operators in the playlist filter.
· Remove Spotify and Grooveshark search playlists in favour of the
· internet tab.
· Support liblastfm1.
· Make the grouping of global search results configurable.
· Support top lists in Spotify (eg. top 100).
· Support drag and drop from the global search to the playlist.
· Support undo for playlist sorting and shuffling.
· Updated global search UI.
· Verify and backup database on startup.
· Support mono playback.
· Add an option to prefer the AlbumArtist tag over the Artist tag when
· scrobbling to Last.fm.
· Add the ability to get a Grooveshark URL to share a songs and playlists.
· Support loading spotify URLs from the command line.
· Add "Very high" quality ...