Translator 6.0 Build 17
A file conversion and professional sampler tool
Program parameter information is translated, as well as the samples and structure. Wavedata, keymaps, looping, effects and much more.. No program translates better. Translator pays attention to the small details, faithfully replicating your sound.
Translator is a cross platform application it and can translate practically every professional format, from EXS24, Giga3/GigaStudio to Kontakt, Reason NN-XT, SFZ, SoundFont, SampleCell, Kurzweil, Ensoniq, Akai, Emu or Roland.
This enables musicians to use practically any sound for their sampler, no matter what format it is in.
NOTE: In order to activate the trial, you must register HERE using a valid e-mail address to receive a license key.
- The Easy Stuff:
- Reads and writes most popular Instrument and Audio sample formats
- Supports 8-bit, 12-bit, 13-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit files
- Instrument and Sample Auditioning
- Fast, Efficient Operation
- Detailed Status Dialogs with Pausable Translation feature
- The Hard Stuff:
- Reads and Translates Ensoniq and Kurzweil Programs
- Reads and Translates Bulk DOS Disks
- Intelligent Automatic Stereo Combining and Splitting
- Giga Power -Translator is the ONLY program that writes real, authentic, exact .gig files, ones designed to be read into Giga without any rewriting etc. within the editor. Translator write regular files, not irregular ones as other programs do
- Supports Emu "Links"
- Supports Roland Performances Easily
- View Roland disks in a more natural way
- Write To Proprietary Disks
- Supports Translating From Akai S-5000 Multi Files
- Use SMDI To Transfer Batches of Samples To and From Hardware Samplers
- View And Extract Mac Drives on the PC
- Wave Mapping Into Program Structures - Instrument Building
- Parameter Tolerance
- Lots Of Options
- Works Within a Studio Network Environment
- Updates are ALWAYS Free
- Available At Your Local Music Store
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.0 Build 9
- Translator 6 offers a huge amount of ancillary functions, such as special utilities of every sampler format. Of particular interest is the Reference Manager, which can relink and change the links to external samples from their program files. Other functions include Bulk Editing, the Loop Manager, Extend Key Ranges, merging, and much more.
- Translator 6 also introduces multiple docking windows for excellent use of screen space. Also included is the new SimpleTranslation™ feature, where you simply drag a source file on the application Icon, and Translator automatically translates into your preferred format and location.