Cecilia is a free and open-source audio signal processing environment that helps you to create your own GUI (grapher, sliders, toggles, popup menus) using a simple syntax.
In addition, Cecilia provides you with many original built-in modules for sound effects and synthesis.
Cecilia 5 is entirely rewritten in Python/wxPython and uses the Csound API for communicating between the interface and the audio engine.
Furthermore, Cecilia employs the pyo audio engine created for the Python programming language. pyo allows a much more powerful integration of the audio engine to the graphical interface.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Disabled duration slider while playing.
· Fixed segmentation fault on preset changes.
· Added a DropFileTarget on the Grapher (for .c5 or .py files).
· Fixed opening soundfile player/editor on Windows and OSX.
· Changed delay time before a popup close itself (when loosing focus) from 500 ms to 1000 ms