Capriccio is a small but efficient audio-player application that allows you to listen to songs from several sources one after the other.
Insert one or more CD-Rs, mount external Drives (ex. pendrives) and drop one or several folders containing audio-files, and watch Capriccio list all of the songs in a single virtual Playlist and play them continuously.
Supports playback of all Quicktime-supported audio-files and will display QuickTime pictures or movies. Smart auto-detect, auto-play, auto-eject CD-ROM options. Loop, Replay, EQ, 3D Effects, random play.
Favorites folder for easy access to favorite songs. Disk-burning, importing Playlists from iTunes and iPod, quick access to the content of the Music folder supported.
NOTE: To buy Capriccio via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Capriccio":
· Supports playback of all Quicktime-supported audio-files
· Smart auto-detect, auto-play, auto-eject CD-ROM options
· Loop, Replay, EQ, random play
· Favorites folder for easy access to favorite songs
· Importing Playlists from iTunes and iPod
· Quick access to the content of the Music folder
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Detecting of external devices now works as expected.
· Preferences->Advanced: option to load or skip .wav and .caf files.
· Removed function to load pictures.