Bucephal is a delay audio plugin but it is not meant to be used as a delay. Bucephal provides two parallel delay lines, each one up to 2 seconds, and allows you to mangle delay times with two nice modulators.
Bucephal can fulfill some of your daily glitch needs, morphing between vibrato, flanging, pitch shifting, and crushing effects, all thanks to an envelope follower and a LFO.
Using the vast modulation range of delay times, you'll be able to crate some pleasingly annoying artifacts, and if your incoming audio needs even more dirt, the randomizer and waveshaper will be there to help.
Here are some key features of "Bucephal":
· 2 parallel delay lines with up to 2 seconds length
· Time parameter interpolation for nice pitch artifacts
· 2 envelope followers freely assignable to time and feedback parameters
· 2 LFOs freely assignable to time and feedback parameters
· Classic waveforms for the LFOs
· 7 mix modes to combine the output of the delay lines
· 3 waveshaper modes : soft clipper, hard clipper and “Dirt”
· MIDI learn
· MIDI program change support
· retrigger LFOs by MIDI
· Vector based resizable User Interface
· CPU with SSE2 support
· AU / VST host
· Output will be lowered every 30 seconds
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Saving presets now opens a file save dialog box
· Presets can now be opened by drag and drop
· Fixed : LFO waveform bug
· Live 9 compatibility fix