Boom Recorder Pro was designed to be used during high stress production sessions, such as a TV or film shoot or during a concert or a live stage performance.
Boom Recorder Lite has many metadata fields that are used during a film production, making it easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production.
NOTE: To buy Boom Recorder Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Boom Recorder Pro":
· Up to 256 audio channels
· Records to WAV and CAF files
· 16 bit, 24 bit integer and 32 bit floating point sample format
· Records in any combination of mono, stereo and polyphonic audio files.
· Any sample rate supported by the audio interface
· Recording to multiple storage devices at once
· Records metadata including project, scene, take, timecode and channel names
· WAV files are recorded in Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) with iXML metadata
· Sound reports are generated in HTML format
· Decodes LTC Timecode from an audio channel
· Pre record buffer, recording before you press the record button
· Spectrum Analyzer
· Mixing and routing on inputs and outputs
· 64-bit processor
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Huge change in how sample and frame rates are used