Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro 1.91
Provides support for a detailed stereo image analysis.
The stereo analysis can be controlled in details, and the precise measurements capabilities combined with the zoomable displays let you monitor what is exactly happening.
Choose your preferred view for your needs: real time stereo field display, evolution of the stereo image over time or output parameters that explicitly describe the average position and extent of the audio signal in the stereo field.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several tracks or effects setup very easily.
- Real time stereo image analyzer.
- Three detailed views with zooming and precise measurement capabilities: stereo image, "stereogram" (evolution of the image over time) and output parameters.
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro also includes a correlation meter.
- Instant, peak and average stereo image curves display.
- Easy phase cancelation and "mono compatibility issues" detection.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Audio to MIDI and automation conversion: control any other effect or MIDI hardware with the position information exported as MIDI CC or automation curve.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
- Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Supported platforms: Mac-VST, Windows-DX, Windows-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
- No CPU load on idle: when the plugin is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plugins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
- Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
- Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).