Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 2.03
A unique multi-track stereo analysis tool for mixing and mastering
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi can also be used to analyze an effect chain and see how audio effects influence the stereo image of your content.
This plugin is based on the same stereo analysis algorithms as Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro analysis plugin, and the instant, peak or average responses of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plugin supports up to 16 curves).
The same zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the stereo image for each audio track.
The advanced routing capabilities let you can define different settings for each track and thus adapt the parameters for each audio signal you want to analyze. Our multiple tracks audio analysis tutorial shows you how to use this multitrack analysis feature.
- Multiple tracks real time stereo field analyzer: visualize and compare the stereo image of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Compute and display the difference between curves for easy response curve measurement.
- Animated zoom for all views.
- Precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Features:
- Copy/paste the plug-in's current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.