Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ 3.52
A 7 bands parametric equalizer combining the advantages of both the digital and analog worlds.
Its special non-linear and oversampling features let you easily simulate the compression and distortion that may occur in an analog EQ or on the contrary obtain a very clean and transparent digital EQ.
The plug-in includes a low shelf/low cut filter, a high shelf/high cut filter and 5 boost/cut band filters. An optional brickwall limiter has been added to the output to protect your ears and monitors.
Its wide range of gain (+/-40 dB per band) and bandwidth (.01 to 5 Octaves) makes it suitable for any equalization task, especially with the extra zooming capability that lets you define your own range for the user interface. The included skins let you choose the layout that best suits your needs, and you can completely customize the user interface thanks to Blue Cat's Skinning language support.
The graph displays the computed frequency response of the plug-in, so that you can exactly know how your signal is processed. This is not an approximated or "ideal" response curve based on the controls of the user interface, but the exact computed frequency response of the filter, which makes this plug-in a true WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) equalizer.
Thanks to the included Smooth Update technology, every single parameter of this equalizer can be automated in your favorite sequencer or controlled by MIDI in real time (MIDI learn included). You will get an absolutely zipper-free continuous time-varying equalization. Filters activation and bypass functions are now totally smooth and won't damage your ears or speakers.
Last but not least, this equalizer has absolutely no latency, which make it perfect for real time applications.
- True WYSIWYG 7 bands parametric equalizer.
- Filters designed after analog circuits.
- Non linear modeling: add some warmth or analog distortion to each EQ stage.
- Output brickwall limiter.
- Output peak meter.
- Oversampling for optimal sound quality, whatever your sampling rate.
- +-40 dB range for each band with customizable effective range.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
- Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ also allows you to adjust the window opacity and make the plugin window transparent.
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Supported platforms: Mac-AU, Mac-VST, Windows-DX, Windows-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
- No CPU load on idle: when the plugin is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plugins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
- Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
- Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.