Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro 1.95
A real time spectrum analyzer with advanced functionality.
The frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details: manage its precision and rate, apply an offset or slope to the measured spectrum. Two thresholding systems are available, and the time response can be changed thanks to the attack and release parameters.
Three modes are offered for each channel: peak, instant, or average response can be displayed on the same graph. Coordinates display and zooming capabilities let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several tracks or effects setup very easily.
A spectrogram view has been added so that you can monitor the evolution of the spectrum over time. All channels are of course available in this view, with exact coordinates display and zooming capabilities.
Like our other professional analysis tools, this plug-in also provides output parameters that you can use to control other effects in real time: the generated automation envelopes or MIDI CC messages include the minimum and maximum frequencies and the energy center of the spectrum, expressed in Hertz or as MIDI note value.
With the transformation parameters (offset, amount and reverse), you can customize the generation of these parameters and monitor the modifications on the value graphs. Check the Peak Meter Pro Tutorials to see how to use this capability within your favorite host.
Thanks to this unique functionality, you can now control any effect with the pitch of the audio signal: imagine a filter on an instrument controlled by the pitch of another instrument, compression depending on the pitch of the signal... Anything is possible.
- Mono and stereo real time spectrum analyzer.
- Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction.
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
- Spectrum and spectrogram views with zooming and precise measurement capabilities.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each channel.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Audio to MIDI and automation conversion: control any other effect or MIDI hardware with the frequency information exported as MIDI CC or automation curve.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
- Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- DirectX and VST plug-in formats support.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
- No CPU load on idle: when the plugin is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Any sample rate supported.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
- Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
- Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).