At its core, Beatstation marks the next step in Toontracks evolution of creating virtual instruments that are both simple and effective to use but also very powerful sound design and music production tools.
Offering drum, bass and lead instrument creation and arrangement with drag and drop simplicity, Beatstation is your "go to" instrument for quickly getting a full groove up and running in no time at all.
Even more, the developers have also added full MIDI and REX file support. Couple those features with the flexibility of working in Beatstation as a stand alone instrument or an AU, RTAS or VST plugin inside your favorite DAW and Beatstation becomes a crea
Beatstation comes standard with a 1.5 Gb core content library packed full of beautifully recorded instrument patches, loop ready REX files and even completely customizable MIDI arrangements.
If you can think of a sound, Beatstation can help you bring it to life.
Beatstation also lets you use and combine all of your existing Toontrack EZX and SDX drum libraries together to create one of a kind drum kits and sounds.
From basic musical sketches to lavish complete productions - Beatstation gives you the tools and freedom to design your own musical agenda any way you want to.
· Standalone, AU, RTAS or VST host
· Limited Core Library. 350 MB included (1.8 GB in the full product).
· The sample pool cannot be expanded with expansions (BTX-s) available for the full version.
· Saving is not allowed.
· Drag and Drop to the internal browser is inhibited.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 64-bit hosts support on Mac
· support for EZX/SDX preset instruments as specified by the library configuration files
· a new Toggle Metronome option has been added to the Settings menu (standalone)
· the crash on Japanese systems in Sonar should no longer occur
· a bug in the sample recorder causing crashes on Mac has been fixed
· a number of memory leaks have been fixed
· fix for drag and drop to the plug-in in Pro Tools 10.0 or higher on Mac
· MIDI and REX grooves start from the beginning when not syncing to the host timeline and are played for the first time
· you now always get the same MIDI loop when dragging as the one that is played no new random flam
· the default layout has been changed to 6x4 in the full version (as in the demo)
· the instruments in the Sounds tab are now alphabetically sorted (except Bass and Lead, which are always at the top)
· clicking below or above the scroll handle should no longer shift the contents of the browser more than a page at a time
· key 120 ...