Powerful signal analyzer designed for scientific visualization
Baudline analyzes signals using correlation, Fourier and raster transforms that generate vibrant spectrograms and details.
Also, the function generator will allow you to conduct test and measurement experiments.
- Real or Quadrature input
- Channel Equalization192 kHz real-time bandwidth
- 96 dB dynamic range
- Frequency, time, amplitude, and sample probability distribution analysis
- Drift Integration "de-chirping"
- Multiple sound card support
- Configurable input channels that can perform various DSP operations
- Fourier, Correlation, Impulse Response, Transfer Function, and Raster transforms
- JACK Audio Connection Kit sound server support
- Input Digital Down Converter (tuner)
- High speed displays
- Test signal generation