Battery is an advanced yet easy-to-use cross-platform drum sampler featuring a large sample library for electronic and hip-hop music.
Battery will stimulate your creativity by using the sampler's compelling user interface. You can create your own custom kits by easily drag-and-dropping drum samples on the flexible cell matrix.
Battery is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
· Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
· 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
· 0.6 GB free disk space, 4.6 GB for complete installation.
· Supported interfaces: Standalone, VST, Audio Units, AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher), RTAS*, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
· Saving of sounds is disabled
· Total recall is disabled
· Quits after 30 minutes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Effects support loading/saving presets
· New layout for Library Browser
· Numerical parameter value input for nearly all controls
· Improved Library Browser performance
· Improved loading times
· Fixed issues with monolithic Kits
· Fixed sticky Sidechain Gain and Convolution controls
· Fixed different smaller issues with Mapping Editor