BaseHead is a cross-platform application that allows you to find the audio files and Sound FX in your drive.
BaseHead is able to create a database of your music then scan it, filter it and transfer the music directly in one of your favorite DAWs.
Additionally, BaseHead provides a wave viewer, so you can view just small sections of a track.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Cleaner looking User Interface with a faster initialization time.
· Unified Actions across all pages
· OS X 10.8 support
· FLAC and .caf file support
· Server Database support (See BaseHead Server product)
· Album art is now shown if embedded in the ID3 tags
· Skip Silence feature
· Reverse playback mode “Q”
· Destructive Editing and resaving of files.
· Cross-platform license and Database format at no extra charge
· Continue Playback to skip to the next record automatically
· Pan Slider
· Split Stereo Playback for .L .R file
· Auto-Updating of the application so you are always up to date.
· Plays multiple pitches quickly with keypad now (+/- switches pitch direction)
· Back/Forward button in top left for going to previous and next searches like a web browser
· Combo Searches now possible ex.“Description+Filename+Folder”
· Auto-Complete for all 4 search fields
· Drive ReMapping feature (on the options page)
· Ability to add multiple Recent Paths to the PeekTree for your target DAW quickly. (Click the blue hooked arrow in...