BandMaster is a Mac OS X audio tool designed to help all types of musicians compose and analyze tracks very easily.
BandMaster aims to provide a backing band which includes instruments such as drums, bass and piano. All you need to do is to open a song or template to get started.
You will be able to configure the chorus and easily control it using the playback buttons on the main window.
NOTE: To buy BandMaster via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "BandMaster":
· European and American chord notation
· Chorus and form looping
· Time scale, transposition, trade fours sections
· Metronome mode
· Analyze chords
· Global transposition
· Support for popular chords
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new notation display options in Analysis window
· new tone syllables option for naming chords
· adjustable song ending
· improved time signature handling