BFD2's easy to use interface is redesigned from the ground up to give you more power and control for shaping your drums than ever before. It's fast and easy to set up and integrate into your digital audio workstation of choice.
Create expressive, complex drum parts using 55GB of rare, vintage, boutique and classic drumkits. Recorded at AIR Studios in London, BFD2's sound library combines extreme realism with stunning sound quality.
Mix your drums with flexible routing, submixing and built-in EQ, compressors and other effects.
Meanwhile, BFD2's Groove engine offers advanced editing, performance and humanization functions for creating realistic drum parts. You can even lay out a full song's drum track entirely within BFD2!
Customized 10, 18 or 32 piece kits are at your fingertips, with full control over tuning, damping, ambience levels, velocity response and more. Layer parts of the kit for powerful hybrid sounds perfect for modern productions and flick through preset kit-piece profiles for quick access to dry, damped and other useful settings. BFD2 lets you configure your sounds like a real drum kit instead of pushing buttons on a sampler.
You can even import your own stereo sample-sets with multiple velocity layers so that you can layer and mix your own sounds with BFD2's for experimental 'drum-replacement' production tricks and kits.
NOTE: In order to try the BFD2 demo, you will have to create an account on the developer's website, HERE.
Here are some key features of "BFD2":
· Totally redesigned intuitive interface
· Quick and easy configuration
· Improved kit and preset management
· Reworked engine resulting in better performance and startup speed
· User import of stereo multi-velocity layer samples
· Built-in studio-grade mixing, routing, EQ, dynamics and effects processing
· Diverse range of mix and kit presets tweaked for you by experienced engineers
· Route audio from 8 stereo and 16 mono outputs into VST, RTAS and AU hosts
· Advanced Groove authoring, editing and performance environment for realistic drum parts
· Over 5000 Grooves: a huge library of instant drum patterns covering many styles
· Synced Groove previews
· Comprehensive keymapping and automation support
· Easy setup for electronic drum trigger systems, including support for snare positional sensing
· Built-in multi-channel audio export
· A massive range of other new features and workflow enhancements improve on FXpansion's best-selling BFD software to make BFD2 the most advanced acoustic drum workstation yet
· 1 GB of RAM
· 60 gig HD, 7200 rpm
· DVD drive
· Internet connection for product authorisation What the demo doesn't do: Run as a plug-in of any kind. Load or import anything (other that the supplied kit, mixer state and a selection of midi maps) Save or export anything High resolution dynamics - y