AudioSwitcher is a very easy to use status bar menu application that gives you the possibility to switch between different audio devices and adjust the input or output volume.
AudioSwitcher will scan for available devices and will refresh the list in real time. The menu also allows you to adjust the input and output volume for the currently selected device.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Unified GUI which occupies less space then the old 'simple' view yet provides all details of old 'volume' view
· Switch to user specified device at start-up
· Set volume for user specified device at start-up
· Sort devices (persistent across restarts)
· Ignore devices (persistent across restarts)
· Set device sample rate
· Show advanced device information
· Show device type
· Show device direction
· Improvements to the GUI
· Performance improvements