Leq (Long-Term Equivalent Level) analyzer for audio files.
AudioLeak supports many audio file formats, including lossy and lossless, of any length and sample rate. Average RMS unweighted, A-Weighted and Peak levels are provided.
AudioLeak allows quickly and easily previewing the relative playback volume of sound / music files without having to listen to them.
Various compressed and uncompressed audio formats are supported, of any sample rate and file size. Shows Average unweighted RMS, A-Weighted RMS and Peak values.
Note: The download is a demonstration version of AudioLeak that can be fully enabled with the purchase of an Activation Code. The Demo can be run as AudioLeak or AudioLeak Professional, which includes more features, such as Batch processing, Variable RMS ballistics, Logging and more.
- Peak, Unweighted and A-Weighted RMS Leq (Table and Graph)
- Accurate Conformity to A-Weighting standard
- A-Weighting Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 kHz
- Analyze Audio Files of Any Length
- Simultaneous, multithreaded file and live audio measurement
- 200x real-time or faster file analysis on newer Macs: one hour of audio takes just seconds to process
- Quick and easy to use, includes all of the above plus illustrated User Guide
- Optional (with activation code): ITU BS.1770 LKFS loudness estimation, Histograms, Automatic Normalization, unique "Firefly" audio input metering, more
- Professional Version available: Batch file processing, Variable Integration Time, Logging, Automatic Analysis Saves, Live 5.1 Channel LKFS, more
- Details included in documentation included with AudioLeak download
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 and later (including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard), G3, G4, G5, Intel processor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Corrected issue where maximum of (L) or (R) was used instead of LKFS when normalizing files, if LKFS filter was selected
- AudioLeak standard version now retains preferred filter setting across launches