Designed for digital musicians to gain control over their sample library
Audio Finder is a digital musician's OS X workflow accelerator, audio asset management system and music production center.
Audio Finder allows you to see what is already on your computer's hard drives, so that you will be able to find sounds that you did not even know about.
Audio Finder helps you be more creative in dealing with the tedious tasks that slow down your music production.
Using Audio Finder, you will be able to build a catalog of all the sounds on your computer, save it, and search it to instantly find the sound you need when you need it, and then customize it so that it properly fits your project.
Audio Finder works like a browser for audio files, swiftly parsing your hard drive for audio files (Apple Loops, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, WAV, REX, RX2 supported, ReCycle, MID and SYX formats), and helping you to play them using its intuitive interface.
Here are some key features of "AudioFinder":
- Intuitive Design and Easy to Learn.
- Tweak Editor for fine tunning sounds.
- Audio CD Sample Extractor.
- Full AudioUnit Plugin Support (processing and playback).
- AudioUnit Presets menu.
- Plug-In Manager.
- Batch Processing.
- Create EXS Instruments with one click.
- ToneFinder reference tone generator.
- DelayFinder BPM/Note millisecond calculator.
- Convert to main PCM formats.
- Convert Bit Depth and Sample Rate.
- Convert to any iTunes supported formats.
- ReCycle playback.
- Export REX as AIFF.
- Waveform Overview with measure markers.
- Max Peak detection and display.
- Integration With Mac OS Finder (colors, comments and more...).
- Drag and Drop support for quick playing.
- Playback history (never loose track of sounds).
- MIDI keyboard input.
- Instant Sound Preview.
- Instant Pitch Control With Mini-Keyboard.
- Pitch Analyzer.
- Loop BPM Detection With Auto-rename.
- Scale loops to a specific BPM.
- BPM Tap Pad.
- Tuning Fork for finding pitches.
- Fast Sound Scanning.
- Scan Sets.
- Advanced Sound Searching System.
- Regular Expression searching.
- Generate detailed reports for importing into spreadsheets and databases.
- Power File Renaming.
- Bookmarks and Navigation Tools.
- Tools For Helper Applications.
- Favorites Directory.
- Autopilot Play with Shuffle Mode.
- Play standard MIDI files through the build in DLS synth.
- Sysex Transmition to manage MIDI Sysex data.
- PCM File Format Conversion.
- AudioFinder supports the AAC, MP3, AIFF, AIFC, WAV, SD2, RX2, MIDI and SYX formats, the primary formats for all professional music software.
- 32 Bit Floating Point DSP Utilities -- Signal Processing menu.
- iPod support - can play and copy files from iPods.
- CoreAudio, AudioUnit and CoreGraphics based.
- G4 and G5 Optimized.
- The application runs in the free demo mode for 30 minutes. Every launch is counted and, after a while, unless authorized, some features will be disabled.
- Fixed regressions in non-Retina display Macs after adding Retina display support.