A unique multi-effect plug-in that turns the simplest sounds into ever evolving rhythmic soundscapes
QUARTZ offers a clear and easy to use interface for intuitive workflow.
QUARTZ gets its name from the fact that all LINE and LFO modulations work to the audio sample rate, ensuring sample accurate parameter modulation.
With its variety of effect modules and its powerful modulation capabilities, QUARTZ gives your sounds the right shape and groove.
- QUARTZ Modules:
- QUARTZ has a simple but clever collection of switchable EFFECT MODULES. You have AUTO-PANNING, AUTO-GAIN, two independent.
- MULTIMODE FILTERS, a tempo-synced STEREO DELAY and a WAVE SHAPER module.
- QUARTZ PANNING and GAIN:
- The AUTO-PANNING and AUTO-GAIN effects can turn the simplest sounds into the coolest groovy gated rhythmic patterns.
- QUARTZ FILTER:
- The two QUARTZ FILTERs give you a choice of traditional filter effects such as lowpass, highpass and bandpass in combination with high quality oversampling modes. These FILTER twins let you tweak your sounds from soft lowpass or highpass filtering to hard distorted self-resonant filter sounds.
- QUARTZ DELAY:
- A tempo-syncable linkable STEREO DELAY with up to 4 seconds of delay time provides you with all the spacial control you would expect. Modulating the delay time and delay feedback let's you create the weirdest dub- and tape-delay effects.
- QUARTZ LINE EDITOR
- QUARTZ SHAPER:
- The QUARTZ SHAPER is a classic wave shaper module. It can be used to add extra distortion and saturation effects to your sounds.
- QUARTZ MODULATION:
- With its 4 highclass LFOs and its 4 unique MODULATION LINES, QUARTZ has some powerful tools for parameter modulation. The LFOs and the MODULATION LINEs can modulate every important parameter in QUARTZ.
- But they can also do a lot more: you can send these modulations via MIDI to your host software and have them modulate any other plug-in parameter or even any external MIDI equipment.
- The MODULATION LINE EDITOR let's you create your own automated parameter modulations. Each MODULATION LINE can have up to 100 points.
- By using the quick-access browser you can search a huge library of MODULATION LINE templates. This gives you a great starting point to create your own amazing effects.
- QUARTZ has 4 independent, tempo-syncable LFOs to generate modulation-frequencies from 0.01Hz up to 2 kHz.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!