In a nutshell, SoundWave can help you record and edit waves. With SoundWave it is really easy to copy, cut, or paste sounds.
It is also easy to add fade in, fade out and scale the volume to output. You will also find out that with SoundWave it is so easy to perform audio and voice modifications.
SoundWave support nearly all popular video and audio formats as wave source, and can output files in formats such as mp3, m4a, wma, etc.
NOTE: To buy SoundWave via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SoundWave":
· Copy, Cut, Paste in the track
· Record with build-in microphone
· Fade in, fade out, and olume scale effects
Input File Formats:
· .MO, .MP4, .FL, .WM, .3GP, .AI, .ASF, .SWF, etc
· .M4A, .WA, .AIFF, .MP3, .AAC, .APE, etc.,
Output File Formats:
· .M4A, .WA, .WMA, .MP3
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add French for main window.