Powerful guitar amp and effects studio for OS X
AmpKit also comes with various effects (overdrive, distortion, fuzz, compression and phaser pedals, etc) and up 30 pedals per setup.
- Accurately modeled after popular guitars
- Accurate high gain amps and effects
- Powerful high-fidelity simulation
- Sleek and easy-to-use interface
- Multi-display support and multiple UI panels
- Recording capabilities with non-destructive re-amping
- Thunderous bass amplification
- 23 backing tracks
- Add iTunes tracks
- High-precision tuner and metronome
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- AmpKit 2.0 is loaded with new gear and new features that give you the most powerful and versatile amp studio available. Seven new amps and four new pedals round out a huge gear expansion in AmpKit Mac 2.0. Setlists deliver masterful control over your setups for playing live shows, practicing, or simply organizing groups of setups just the way you want them. Use MIDI interfaces to control AmpKit amps and pedals, as well as navigate setups and Setlists—perfect for live gigs but also great for practice. Best of all, all of these updates are available free of charge in the Mac App Store.
- Set It Up: Setlists:
- Use the new Setlist feature to group your setups and presets into perfect order for live shows or intensive practice. Create multiple Setlists for any occasion or set, and easily transition between setups and Setlists with the touch of a button on the keyboard—or by using the new MIDI controller support. More About Setlists.