Amadeus Lite is a fully featured wave editor featuring smart editing, automatically preventing the appearance of cracks when performing editing operations.
Amadeus Lite also allows to paste a sound "over" an existing sound, performing a mix and has extensive built-in support for markers, facilitating the navigation in large documents.
Amadeus Lite supports sound formats such as AIFF, WMA. Wave, MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, FLAC, CAF and much more.
Besides having many built-in sound effects, Amadeus Lite comes with full support for Apple's Audio Units. These are sound effects developed by third parties (a few of them are developed by Apple and are built into Mac OS X) that allow to extend Amadeus Lite's possibilities without limits.
With Amadeus Lite you can use your Mac for any audio-related task, such as live audio recording, creating iPhone ringtones, digitizing tapes and records, converting between a variety of sound formats (including Mp3, Mp4, AIFF, WAVE, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis), remastering your iTunes music library, etc.
NOTE: To buy Amadeus Lite via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Amadeus Lite":
Easy and intuitive editing:
· Amadeus Lite's smart editing function ensures that your edits always sound good and never create the cracks typical from discontinuities in the waveform created by some other audio editors.
· Easily mix several sounds with the handy Paste over function.
· Integration with iTunes: drag songs from iTunes directly onto Amadeus Lite to edit them or take advantage of the Export to iTunes Library function to save your creations directly to iTunes.
Convert vinyls or tapes to CD:
· Amadeus Lite's powerful denoising and repairing functions make it easy to remove that annoying hiss on your favourite tape recordings or the scratch on that old vinyl recording.
· Split your recording into multiple files with one handy function, for use by iTunes for example.
· Burn your recording to an Audio CD straight away from within Amadeus Lite with a simple click of the mouse.
· Full support for Audio Unit plug-ins means that the functionality of Amadeus Lite can be extended and tailored to suit your particular requirements perfectly.
· The most commonly used effects (multiband graphic equalizers, volume normalization, fade in/out, echo, speed and pitch change, etc) are built into the program and therefore benefit from a nice MacOS X - like user interface.
· Amadeus Lite allows you to maintain a list of favorite actions, so that your commonly used tasks are always only one mouse click away.
· The saving features are limited.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixes